Monday, February 11, 2013

Start a diet program and exercise in front of computer

I have not changed my weight for a year, since I started "2 meals day".  I am disappointed but the other hand I have not put any weight on.  That is not so bad.
Sometime I use an exercise method called " Only write down twice a day diet ". You get on a scale twice a day ( first in the morning and before going to bed ) and put on the graph paper. When people see loosing small amount of weight on the slope, their brain become happy and make then loose more.
I started a few days ago again. This time I can make my graph on computer instead of real paper.
The record of last few days gave me a hint why I do not loose. I realised I do not use my body almost at all.  I stopped going to Gym. I do not do glassblowing until April. Most of time I am in front of computer or cooking in my kitchen.
This morning I found a good exercise I can do in front of my computer. See what happen. At moment I can't show you easy access to the site, unless you can read Japanese and go to NHK site.



No comments:

Post a Comment